Perhaps your kid is fidgety, wild and rambunctious, or even downright angry and defiant ... and never seems able to settle down and concentrate on anything. Life with your kid has become a daily battle.
Or maybe it's not that bad...
Perhaps you just want to assure yourself you're doing everything possible for your child to succeed in life. After all, that's arguably one of your pre-eminent parental responsibilities.
Let's face it -- success in life does require your child to be able to focus on tasks... from studies to piano practice to sports practice.
Then, just imagine... To the amazement of your friends and family, you discover an all-natural way to support concentration... memory... brain development.
No, this one's real...
Are You Doing All You Can for Your Kids' Best Health?
I'm sure you love your kids and want to help them succeed in every way possible. Yet on that day-to-day 'feet-on-the-ground' level, you might find yourself exhausted by their seemingly insane and uncontrolled energy level.
Krill boosts overall health and wellness for
your child so they can have a fun childhood.*
Now, don't get me wrong.
Energy is good... as long as it's controlled -- and allows your child to focus and concentrate when they need to. And providing it's based on a diet of healthy foods free of preservatives, additives, and food colorings.
But I strongly suspect that most kids miss on both counts.
They typically have uncontrolled energy levels, can't concentrate very well, and live on diets of hot dogs, mac & cheese, soda, and chips.
They eat school lunches with "less than zero" nutrition, and trade off or trash what they dislike with their equally finicky friends. Even when you're present, they may pick at their food and resist eating what you know is best for them.
What to do?
Be sure they get their daily krill.
Science tells us that choline and DHA -- two of the top health-promoting nutrients in pure krill oil -- are essential to the developing brains of babies and young children*.
New! Introducing Kids' Formulation
for the Product You Love Most
You made Krill our #1 seller... and now it's available especially for your kids in their own formulation and in tiny Capliques made just for them.
These tiny Capliques are half the size of your krill Capliques... so easy to swallow that any child who can swallow will be able to use them easily. (We'd love to provide a liquid, but it would be too easily damaged when exposed to the air. So we're providing you the next best thing.)
Just take a look at the important ways Kids' Krill helps them (and you, by extension) ...
What is Choline and How Does It
Promote Your Child's Intelligence?*
So just what is choline and why is it important?
Choline is a phospholipid -- a compound that contains both fats and water-soluble components. Phospholipids are essential components of your cell membranes.
Choline is found in you and your child's brain and plays a role in the production of acetylcholine -- a neurotransmitter required for memory, other brain functions, and muscle control.* Neurotransmitters carry signals from nerve cells to other cells.
Produced in the liver and found in significant quantities in your child's brain, choline is essential to the integrity of all human cell membranes.*
It also helps support proper cholesterol function and levels in your body -- something to consider especially if your child lacks a diet strong in high-quality and organic meats and vegetables.*
But there's even more ...
Do You Worry About Your Child's IQ?
DHA is a natural component of breast milk.
Studies suggest DHA helps infants improve
intellectual and visual development.*
Another top nutrient in Kids' Krill that benefits their health is DHA.*
Kids' Krill also contains EPA, but most of the neurological benefits of omega-3 oils are derived from the DHA component rather than the EPA component.
In fact, DHA is one of the major building blocks of the brain.*
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid. About half of the brain and eyes are made up of fat, much of which is DHA -- an essential nutrient for optimal brain and eye function.*
DHA is a natural component of breast milk. Studies suggest that infants fed breast milk score higher on intellectual and visual measurements than those fed baby formulas lacking DHA. Those who were breast-fed, as a group, have higher IQ scores than formula-fed babies.
Maternal supplementation with DHA during pregnancy and lactation has also been demonstrated to increase children's IQ.
The first year of life is a crucial year that sets the stage for your child's healthy body and mind. Exposure to DHA-rich breast milk while the brain is rapidly growing assures that your child will develop his full intelligence potential.*
Not Just for the First Year of Life
But DHA is critical to optimal brain function throughout life -- not just the first year.
You see, most of your brain's dry weight is lipid (fat). Brain activity depends greatly upon the functions provided by its outer, fatty waxy membrane to act as an electrical nerve-conduction cable.
Compared to other body tissues, the DHA content of the brain is very high. So it stands to reason that your need for DHA remains high throughout life.
DHA -- Critical throughout life, not just the first year.
Some of the many ways DHA helps your child's health?
- Supports strong cognitive function by supporting optimal neuron function*
- Promotes ability to concentrate and focus*
- Affects the motor control part of the brain, playing a major role in muscle function and coordination*
- Supports normal social development*
- Promotes appropriate behavior*
- Provides increased visual acuity*
- Promotes a positive mental health outlook*
Muscle control may not at first glance seem too critical, outside of sports. But it's crucial to the process of coordinated writing, as well as essential to sitting still during many learning activities without fidgeting, flailing around, kicking, and more.*
Visual acuity also affects your child's ability to learn. Being able to discern between two letters in a word... see what the teacher is writing on the board... and much more are everyday examples of how visual acuity impacts his or her life.*
And naturally, every parent wants a life of relative peace, represented by their child's appropriate behavior, normal social development, and positive mental attitude. After all, who wants to live in a battle zone?
What Else Does DHA Do for Your Child?
Krill promotes focused attention and
concentration for optimal learning.*
- Maintains healthy inflammatory levels in their brain and throughout their system*
- Stimulates neuron growth, and development and repair of synapses.* The brain is a vast complex system of nerve cells sending and receiving signals (electrical impulses) across junctions called synapses. The small space between the two cells is where the action occurs.
- One neuron may synapse with as many as 1,000 other neurons. Sophisticated functions like learning and memory require high-quality messaging.
- Promote focused attention, and calmness during stressful situations, by supporting optimal dopamine levels in the brain.* Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that supports motor skill development and focus, and also plays an important role in many complex brain processes.
- Regulates growth via its regulation of cellular communication and function*
- Protects the brain's function by supporting optimal glutamate function.* Glutamate and GABA are considered the brain's 'workhorse' neurotransmitters. They work together to control the brain's overall level of excitability which controls many body processes.*
- Protects all the cells in the body*
- Promotes optimal blood lipid health*
With all these benefits, it's a 'no-brainer' on your part to be sure your child gets these important nutrients into their system in adequate amounts.
How to make that happen?
Why Fish Is Not a Good Choice Anymore
Ten Tips for a Healthier Child
- Give your child a head start in life. Supplement with Krill oil before and during pregnancy, and while breast-feeding. The DHA and choline are critical to your child's brain development and IQ. Your child is wholly dependent upon you to provide those nutrients through at least the first three months of life. Incidentally, this also supports your overall health and positive mental outlook both during and just after pregnancy.
- Breast-feed your child if at all possible, for as long as possible. Infants receive vital DHA through your breast milk. Longer is better, in this case. If you can continue breast-feeding through the first year, you will give your child an even greater head start for success in life.
- Provide structure for your child's life. Children like a dependable schedule -- regular times for meals, bedtimes, getting up times, and more. It helps them understand time, routines, and gives them a sense of security.
- Be sure your child eats a diet strong with high-quality (organic if possible) meats and veggies. Early influence in training your child's taste buds to like veggies will make it easier for them to resist the peer pressure of junk food throughout childhood. Avoid sweets, and every food with artificial colorings, preservatives, and high fructose corn syrup, at all cost.
- Encourage your child from a young age to get daily exercise. Make it a part of your special time with them. Go for walks and bike rides, play badminton, take your dog for a run, jump rope, shoot baskets... and make it fun!
- Provide clean inside air by not smoking, and by limiting toxins from cleaning products. If your home was built before 1978, test for lead paint hazards.
- Strengthen your child's immune system by giving them a probiotic daily. When everyone else's kid is struggling with the latest bug to hit their school, you'll be glad yours has a strong immune system.
- Replace detergents, soaps, and shampoos containing risky ingredients, like parabens, mineral oil, paraffin, petrolatum, Sodium laurel or lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Acrylamide, propylene glycol. The potential problems may not be worth the risk.
- Get your child outside in the sunshine for at least 15 minutes per day, preferably in mid-day, to optimize his or her vitamin D levels and thereby his/her immune and overall health.
Now in a perfect world, your child could get all the DHA and choline he or she needs through their diet, especially from fish. But many kids have an aversion to fish, perhaps even an extreme dislike of it.
Furthermore, studies show that eating fish can potentially expose your child to a high degree of contamination with industrial pollutants and toxins like mercury, PCBs, heavy metals and radioactive poisons.
In fact, the FDA and EPA have put out health advisories warning against certain fish and shellfish consumption for young children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant, and nursing mothers.
And another problem... fish oil is very perishable. Oxidation found in fish oils necessitates high levels of antioxidants to prevent formation of those pesky free radicals.* So consuming additional antioxidants becomes essential as a compensatory measure, as well as for your health in general.
Now Kids' Krill Oil solves that dilemma by uniquely and synergistically combining antioxidants and omega-3s for your child's best health and brain development.*.
You know the difference it can make for you. Now your kids can enjoy all its health benefits too. (And they don't even need to eat fish!)
Could This Be Your Best Insurance for a Healthy Child?
With the benefit of antioxidants providing overall health support for your child and the boost to their brain development during these years of your child's rapid development, you can't afford not to give them Kids' Krill.* I believe it is your best insurance for a healthy and smart child.
And you can rest assured that Kids' Krill is of the same high quality as you've grown accustomed to with your own New and Improved Krill Oil.
Brag about How they can be Just Like Their Mom (or Dad)
So get your children started today with their very own Kids' Krill. Tell them that they can be "just like mom" (or dad). They can pretend they're an adult.
You've heard it said that imitation is the best form of flattery. Now they can flatter you through imitation, support their health (and perhaps your sanity) at the same time.*
They will feel so grown-up and proud!
Today you can get your child's one-month supply of Kids' Krill for just $21.97 as part of our introductory offer. Or stock up with a 3-month supply at the low price of $57.49.
Hurry! Krill Oil has been our most popular product, and we expect our supply of Kids' Krill to sell out quickly.
Plus, the sooner you get your child started, the more quickly they will start reaping the benefits.
Order your supply today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.