1. All sizes and capacities are approximate.
2. AggressiveHeallthShop.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that your goods arrive to you within the specified delivery times by using accredited couriers, however we can not take responsibility for late or failed deliveries arising from incorrect delivery details supplied by the customer. If you want your order delivered to a different address than your billing address make sure you change the deliver address on the payment screen - notes sent via a paypal message will not be seen.
3. If you have an access code, door code, gate code or another method of entering your building that will hold up the courier and prevent them delivering the parcel then please send a separate email AFTER you've ordered to advise us of this so we can put clear instructions on the package for the courier. If the parcel can't be delivered and it is returned we WILL refund you but WILL charge the postage.
4. All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or by a person acting on behalf of the customer. All deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. If there is no one at the delivery address during those hours, this may delay the delivery of your order.
5. If we choose to use Royal Mail or DPD (which accounts for 95% of orders in the UK) and an item won't fit through your letter box the postman or driver is responsible for putting a card through the door to advise of delivery. If you don't recieve this card, that is not our responsibility. It is suggested if you don't recieve the item you ordered you contact us within 48-72 hours from the time of purchase to get tracking numbers for the items (7-10 days for international deliveries).
6. If you don't contact your local sorting office to collect the item, and it gets returned to us, you will be charged the FULL postage for us to send it out again. By 'FULL postage' we refer to the ACTUAL cost of shipping, not necessarily what you paid for shipping (ie you may have paid free postage if we were doing an offer or you may have paid a flat fee or any other option). For example if you paid £3 shipping but it cost us £10, you will have to pay the £10 to have it re-shipped.
7. If you place an order and get free shipping, only to decide to return the item within the time available, we will refund you the cost of the goods minus the cost of the shipping we paid to get the items to you.
8. We have one collections a day. Additional orders to the same address may leave in a separate consignment. To avoid unnecessary delivery charges please try and order all required goods at the same time.
9. If there is a delay in the Royal Mail system and an order doesn't show up within 24-72 hours, we will not re-ship the item until 14 days have passed from the date it was originally shipped. (unless we come to an individual arrangement). All items 'temporarily delayed in the Royal Mail system' are the property of Raw Perfection Ltd if replacements are sent.
10. If you select 'special delivery' as your postage option on a FRIDAY, your order isn't guaranteed to arrive until the following MONDAY as it costs more to guarantee 'special delivery' items to arrive on a SATURDAY. If you select 'special delivery' on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday, the item won't get shipped until the next working day and therefore won't arrive until the next working day after that.
11. During the Xmas/New Year period we close for business. We email our customers on our database to advise of our opening hours. If you are not a subscriber to our database then please email us or phone so we can clarify our opening hours to you.
The customer has the right to cancel an order within a reasonable period of time from receiving it. All goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received. All cancelled goods are returned at the customer's expense. Please notify us by e-mail before returning goods, we will advise you within one working day of the return address for the product. We will return the cost of cancelled product within 30 days of receiving the goods.
We must be notified by e-mail of any damaged deliveries or missing items within a reasonable period of the delivery date, otherwise responsibility cannot be accepted for credit or replacement. A photograph of the damaged goods must also be provided in order for us to file a claim against the courier company and/or records of anything you signed to prove damage of goods. Returned goods will be accepted after confirmation by e-mail from AggressiveHeallthShop.co.uk. This e-mail will contain details of where to send your returned items. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods and should send them by an insured courier. We will return the cost of cancelled product within 30 days of receiving the goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
The privacy of all our offline and online customers is extremely important to us. Therefore no personal information is sold, traded or given to any other company or party outside AggressiveHeallthShop.co.uk. All our customer information is gained by question forms as part of the buying process, we do not use 'cookies' to obtain information without your knowledge. Any information received by us is used for 2 reasons: Firstly, to process your order and then to help create a better service and understanding of customer needs and requirements. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1984, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
While it is very rare that anyone would wish to complain about the level of service at AggressiveHeallthShop.co.uk we like to make it very clear how to do so if you feel you have the need. Please email us with details of any problems you may have experienced and we will do our best to put them right. Your complaint will be acknowledged within two working days, and if possible it will be resolved within a week. All complaints are confidential. We also welcome general feedback, as this allows us to improve our service to you. All our contact details can be found on our 'Contact Page'.