YourZooki - C8 MCT Oil, 99.8% C8 - 500ml
C8 MCT Oil is over 99.9% Caprylic Acid (C8), the fastest-acting and most effective MCT.
MCTs are a fast, clean, energy source from coconut oil that allow you to fuel your brain and body on fats rather than carbohydrates. MCTs encourage the production of ketones - a primary fuel source for the brain.
Perfect for a ketogenic diet, C8 converts to ketones far more rapidly than any other MCT component. This is an ultra-high strength version of YourZooki's MCT products.
- Energy-boosting - natural source of energy that your body can readily metabolise throughout the day
- Produce ketones - Encourages the production of ketones for the brain, a primary fuel source for the brain
- Suppress appetite - very popular as a natural way to energise and suppress cravings
- Weight management - keep your energy levels high while cutting down on sugar. No more feeling tired & lethargic while dieting
- Fuel - C8 MCT Oil gives a rapid release of energy from fats rather than sugar. Wake up faster & reclaim your mornings by adding it to your morning coffee, mix it into your water bottle for a gruelling gym session or enjoy straight from the spoon during long days at work
- MCTs bypass normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain.
- C8 is easier on the digestive tract and converts to ketones faster than other MCTs
What are MCTs?
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are fats of a certain length found mostly in coconuts. Unlike Long Chain Triglycerides (LCTs), there are very few steps involved in converting MCTs into energy our bodies can readily use. This makes MCT powder a very rapid, clean, energy source, providing a number of benefits and uses, and explains why it, and it's variants, are some of the most popular supplements in the world.
Why MCT Oil?
MCT oil gives a rapid release of energy from fats rather than sugar. Wake up faster & reclaim your mornings by adding it to your morning coffee, mix it into your water bottle for a gruelling gym session or enjoy straight from the spoon during long days at work.
Sourced from coconut oil
Unlike other brands, YourZooki makes sure their MCT oil is 100% sustainably sourced from coconuts - rather than the cheaper, environmentally damaging palm oil alternative.
That means absolutely ZERO PALM OIL is used, which means baby orangutans can keep doing their thing without having to worry about losing their home.
Only uses C8 MCT oil
MCT oil VS. Coconut oil
About 65% of real coconut oil is made up of MCT oil. However, the vast majority of this is Lauric Acid (C12) – not providing the same rapid-release of energy. Only around 15% of coconut oil is composed of the readily-accepted C8 & C10 MCT oil. So, unless you’re eating coconut oil by the tub, you’ll need a purer, more refined source if you want to harness the benefits of C8 & C10 MCT. That’s where C8 MCT oil comes in, as you are getting the best type of MCT in a pure form.
The standard serving size is 1 tablespoon (15ml) and this can be had up to 3 times daily. Everyone is different, so start with 1 teaspoon (5ml) and gradually increase until you find your optimal level. If the MCT causes gastric pains, simply reduce the dose and gradually increase as your tolerance adjusts.Store in a cool dark place.
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements.
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic Acid Medium Chain Triglycerides (C8 MCT Oil) from coconuts.
Allergy advice: sourced from coconuts
Suitable for vegetarians.
Notice: Early 2016 we decided to leave Trust Pilot and join Reviews.co.uk - however you can see all of our previous trust pilot reviews by clicking here or the image below:
Shipping is FREE in the UK for orders over £100. We ship all goods Monday - Friday. We don't ship any goods Saturday or Sunday. All orders placed before 3pm will be included in that days shipments.