YourZooki - MCT Powder - 300g
MCT Powder is the convenient, powdered version of MCT Oil.
MCTs are a fast, clean, energy source from coconut oil that allow you to fuel your brain and body on fats rather than carbohydrates. MCTs encourage the production of ketones - a primary fuel source for the brain.
Perfect for a ketogenic diet, MCT oil powder is 75% Caprylic Acid (C8) & 25% Capric Acid (C10) at a ratio of 3:1.
- Energy-boosting - natural source of energy that your body can readily metabolise throughout the day
- Produce ketones - Encourages the production of ketones for the brain, a primary fuel source for the brain
- Suppress appetite - very popular as a natural way to energise and suppress cravings
- Weight management - keep your energy levels high while cutting down on sugar. No more feeling tired & lethargic while dieting
- Fuel - MCT Powder gives a rapid release of energy from fats rather than sugar. Wake up faster & reclaim your mornings by adding it to your morning coffee, mix it into your water bottle for a gruelling gym session or enjoy straight from the spoon during long days at work
- MCTs bypass normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain
What are MCTs?
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are fats of a certain length found mostly in coconuts. Unlike Long Chain Triglycerides (LCTs), there are very few steps involved in converting MCTs into energy our bodies can readily use. This makes MCT powder a very rapid, clean, energy source, providing a number of benefits and uses, and explains why it, and it's variants, are some of the most popular supplements in the world.
Why MCT Powder?
While all forms of MCT can be added to coffee for an extra boost, MCT powder mixes in easily and acts as a delicious creamer. MCT powder makes MCT oil a little bit more manageable - you don't get the oily texture like you do with raw MCT oil so don't need to worry about using a blender to get an even consistency. This makes MCT powder an easier option if you like to add MCT oil to your coffee or water and it's much easier to incorporate into baking than regular MCT oil.
Sourced from coconut oil
Unlike other brands, YourZooki makes sure their MCT powder is 100% sustainably sourced from coconuts - rather than the cheaper, environmentally damaging palm oil alternative.
That means absolutely ZERO PALM OIL is used, which means baby orangutans can keep doing their thing without having to worry about losing their home.
Only uses C8 & C10 MCT oil
MCT oil VS. Coconut oil
About 65% of real coconut oil is made up of MCT oil. However, the vast majority of this is Lauric Acid (C12) – not providing the same rapid-release of energy. Only around 15% of coconut oil is composed of the readily-accepted C8 & C10 MCT oil. So, unless you’re eating coconut oil by the tub, you’ll need a purer, more refined source if you want to harness the benefits of C8 & C10 MCT. That’s where MCT oil powder comes in.
The standard serving size is 2 scoops (10g) and this can be had up to 3 times daily. Everyone is different, so start with 1 scoop (5g) and gradually increase until you find your optimal level. If the MCT causes gastric pains, simply reduce the dose and gradually increase as your tolerance adjusts.Store in a cool dark place.
- If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements.
MCT Oil (from coconut oil), soluble corn fibre, sodium caseinate, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide (flow agent)
Allergy advice: contains milk derivatives, sourced from coconuts
Suitable for vegetarians.
Notice: Early 2016 we decided to leave Trust Pilot and join Reviews.co.uk - however you can see all of our previous trust pilot reviews by clicking here or the image below:
Shipping is FREE in the UK for orders over £100. We ship all goods Monday - Friday. We don't ship any goods Saturday or Sunday. All orders placed before 3pm will be included in that days shipments.