Organixx OrganiGreens (270grams) - (formerly Epigenetic Labs - EpiGreens)
- Alfalfa Grass Juice - packed with vitamins A, B1, B6, C, E and K as well as minerals like calcium, potassium, iron and zinc. Studies show alfalfa has immune supportive and antioxidant properties and can help maintain your health.
- Kiwi Fruit - contains powerful anti-aging compounds and 2x the vitamin C of an orange. Research suggests kiwi may also promote eye, lung, and brain health as well.
ORGANIC FERMENTED BLEND:
- Grape (Skin, Fruit, Sprouted Seed, and Stem) - a rich source of polyphenols and healthy flavonoids, these parts of the grape plant are shown to carry numerous benefits.
- Sprouted Purple Maize - brimming with fiber and vital nutrients, sprouting multiplies the nutritional value of this amazing grain many times over.
- Reishi Mushroom - used for centuries in traditional Chinese herbal medicine, studies show Reishi has several beneficial properties, including immune support and maintaining blood pressure that is already within a normal range.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom - recent studies are reinforcing why Asian cultures have treasured Turkey Tail for ages. Some believe it has powerful abilities to maintain your immune system.
- Oat Grass Juice - loaded with trace minerals that are hard to find in everyday foods. Oat grass juice also contains exceptionally high levels of chlorophyll, which naturally cleanses the system.
- Shiitake Mushroom - a nutritional and medicinal powerhouse. Shiitake mushrooms are shown to promote heart health and more even skin tone.
- Maitake Mushroom - another traditional medicinal mushroom beloved for millennia, Maitake is shown to be a bountiful source of vitamin D, and it may also help maintain blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range.
- Apple - taken for granted all too often, apples are one of the most beneficial fruits on the planet. A deep body of research shows apples have benefits such as supporting brain health.
- Orange - commonly known as a healthy source of vitamin C, but often overlooked for its other amazing benefits, such as supporting the immune system.
- Tomato - filled with alpha and beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein, tomatoes have been clinically proven to maintain heart health.
- Pomegranate - with origins in the Middle East, research shows pomegranate can support circulatory health.
- Blackberry - a great source of the crucial nutrient vitamin K. Blackberries may also support immunity and keep skin looking younger.
- Blueberry - overflowing with vitamins and antioxidants, blueberries also contain a special kind of polyphenol called anthocyanin, which has incredible brain health benefits.
- Cherry - more than just a healthy snack, cherries are thought to have unique benefits other fruits can’t match to improving sleep quality.
- Pineapple - this tropical favorite serves as an ample source of a special enzyme called bromelain, which can support GI health and the immune system.
- Lemon - many aren’t aware of this common fruit’s best benefits. Health experts today believe lemon can support a healthy metabolism and help maintain the immune system.
- Papaya - far too many people miss out on the advantages of consuming papaya. Researchers are finding papain, a unique enzyme in papaya, and other key nutrients found in the fruit to support overall health.
- Banana - one of nature’s richest sources of potassium, the vitamins and nutrients in bananas are important for heart health, positive mood, and bone support.
- Acerola Cherry - recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture as the richest source of vitamin C on the planet, these distinctive fruits have also been used for brain and circulatory health.
- Purple Carrot - like blueberries, the purple color of these carrots demonstrates their anthocyanin content, an amazing polyphenol known to support brain health and fight free radicals.
- Celery - a wonderful source of fiber and vitamin K, celery could also help maintain blood pressure that is already in a normal range..
- Carrot - one of the richest natural sources of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an essential nutrient for eye health, immune function, and much more.
- Red Beet - packed with b-vitamins, manganese, and betaine, red beets support emotional and nervous system health..
- Red Leaf Lettuce - unlike its iceberg cousin, red leaf lettuce has a variety of essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, and iron.
- Kale - an ultimate green superfood. Kale has several times the recommended daily amount of vitamins A, K, and C, plus a healthy dose of protein.
- Spinach - another nutrient dense leafy green, spinach could improve digestion, flush bodily toxins, and encourage healthy skin.
- Watercress - a light tasting, delicate green with serious benefits. One study showed visible wrinkle reduction in women who added watercress to their daily diet.
- Parsley - has one surprising benefit most have never heard. Parsley can actually help cleanse your system.
- Broccoli - belonging to a group of veggies known as cruciferous vegetables, broccoli is a true miracle food, thought to support immunity, support bone health, maintain cholesterol levels that are already within a healthy range, and cleanse the body.
- Cranberry - known for their impressive amount of vitamin C and antioxidants, cranberries also have the unique ability of helping maintain urinary health and supporting healthy gut bacteria.
- Green Leaf Lettuce - similar to red leaf lettuce, green leaf lettuce puts regular iceberg lettuce to shame. While iceberg’s nutritional value is little to none, green leaf lettuce offers an assortment of important nutrients like vitamins B-6, A, C, E, and K.
- Collard Greens - also known as marrow-stem kale, collard greens are an often overlooked nutritional treasure, believed to possibly improve sleep and mood, support digestive tract health, and promote healthy hair and skin.
- Squash - like carrots, squash are another fantastic source of vitamin A and beta-carotene, an extremely important nutrient for eye and vision health..
- Sweet Pepper - among nature’s strongest sources of vitamin C, sweet bell peppers also supply lutein for eye health and vitamin E for skin, hair and nails. They may also help support the immune system.
- Rose Hip - possesses a potent combination of vitamin C, antioxidants, polyphenols, and other beneficial natural compounds, rose hips are believed by many to oxygenate the body, help maintain blood sugar levels that are already within a healthy range and support the immune system.
- Passionfruit - a valuable source of soluble fiber, which helps you feel less hungry between meals, maintains blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range, and supports digestive health.
- Peach - in addition to their impressive nutrient profile, peaches could also help maintain hair growth, cleanse the body and serve as a natural stress reliever.
- Garlic - a member of the allium family, garlic is clinically shown to support the immune system.
- Jalapeno Pepper - contains a special compound called capsaicin that can invigorate the system.
- Cayenne Pepper - has several surprising benefits. Cayenne pepper may actually support circulatory health.
- Aloe Vera - commonly used externally to soothe burns and abrasions, aloe can also work wonders when taken internally, offering benefits like supporting GI health and maintaining blood sugar levels that are already within a normal range.
At this point, you may be thinking this is already an impressive green drink. And, of course, it is. But we’re just getting started! We’ve only covered 43 of the 71 powerful ingredients in EpiGreens!
Next let’s look at the sprouted seeds, herbs, and spices included in our proprietary formula…
- Flax - a valuable source of fiber, lignans, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sprouted Chia Seed - rich with antioxidants, soluble fiber, and healthy Omegas. Chia also helps you feel less hungry between meals and is a and source of protein.
- Sprouted Canihua Seed - an ancient grain superfood of South America. Canihua is packed with protein, polyphenols, and healthy fiber.
- Sprouted Pumpkin Seed - in addition to its high levels of magnesium and immune- supporting antioxidants, pumpkin seeds may help support prostate and and bladder health.
- Sprouted Hemp Seed - tender hemp seeds, sprouted to increase their nutrient content even further, contain plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and essential minerals.
- Sprouted Sunflower Seed - an exceptional source of vitamin E, zinc, and selenium.
- Sprouted Sesame Seed - contains over 100% the recommended daily value of several trace minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
FERMENTED HERBAL BLEND:
- Ashwagandha - an adaptogenic herb research suggests could help support thyroid health, reduce stress, and promote overall wellness.
- Turmeric - one of nature’s most powerful immunity supporters. Studies have shown turmeric can help support overall health.Indian Gooseberry - used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine, these berries are brimming with vitamin C and natural anti-aging compounds.
- Rhodiola - native to the cold northern regions of Europe and North America, rhodiola is a potent adaptogen research shows could help reduce stress and mental fatigue while improving energy.
- Bacopa - another traditional medicinal herb of India. Bacopa is known for supporting brain health.
- Ginko - clinically proven to support circulatory health. As a result, studies suggest ginko can support brain health and promote eye health.
- Periwinkle - supports a healthy circulatory system, possibly helping maintain blood pressure that is already within a normal range.
- Sprouted Fava Bean - one of the most nutrient dense beans in the legume family, fava beans may help support heart health and can help you feel full between meals.
- Astragalus - ancient Chinese medicinal herb, currently being researched for its ability to support overall health.
- Bilberry - contains a special type of antioxidant called anthocyanosides, which can support circulatory health and tissue health.
- Schisandra - a potent Chinese adaptogen with powerful antioxidant, anti-aging, and helps support the immune system.
- Ginseng - a daily staple in Asia, studies have proven ginseng’s ability to fight fatigue.
- Goji Berry - native to China, goji berries have a broad range of benefits, such as potentially improving sleep quality, eye health, and the immune system.
- Green Tea - contains a unique antioxidant called EGCG along with other beneficial compounds. Green tea may support heart health.
- Holy Basil - also known as tulsi, holy basil is used in India as to promote relaxation and to maintain blood sugar levels that are already in a normal range.
- Kelp - one of the richest natural sources of iodine, a critical nutrient to support thyroid health.
- Lemon Balm - a traditional herbal remedy used to support brain health.
- Rosemary - rich in antioxidants and immune system support.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom - studies suggest this unique mushroom can support brain health.
Whew! That’s a lot of GOOD stuff, don’t you agree?
Now, I want to draw your attention to two very important things about our EpiGreens formula… FIRST, all the seeds in our formula are SPROUTED.
Why is this important? Because sprouting can cause the vitamin and mineral content of the seeds to MULTIPLY by up to 4X as much as normal!
And that’s not the only thing we do to multiply and magnify the nutritional value of the ingredients in EpiGreens. What else do we do? I’ll tell you (and you might have already noticed this as you read through the individual ingredients above)...
We put many of our ingredients through a special DOUBLE fermentation process that enhances and maximizes the nutritional value we can normally extract from them.
Fermentation is extremely important because it releases valuable nutritional compounds through “pre-digestion” that would otherwise pass through the human digestive system undigested and unused.
It’s important to note that this double fermentation process has never been done before. When fermented foods are made (like red wine, for example), they only go through a single fermentation process. Our proprietary double fermentation process is totally unique, and maximizes the vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and good bacteria your body is able to absorb.
If you can’t digest something, your body can’t absorb it. And if you can’t absorb it, then it gets passed out of your body.
Want to support digestion? Then you need to be taking broad spectrum digestive enzymes like those included in EpiGreens.
Enzymes not only support digestion, they also support tissue health. With that in mind, EpiGreens includes 17 different digestive enzymes…
- Cellulase and Hemicellulase - These enzymes help to break down and digest cellulose into simple sugars. This is important because plants and vegetables contain a high percentage of cellulose in them. The cellulase enzyme helps you to digest vegetables, leafy greens, and other plant foods.
- Beta-Glucanase - Beta-glucanase helps process cellulose plant fiber, cereal bran fiber, and parts of certain types of fungi, yeast, and bacteria.
- Amylase and Glucoamylase - These enzymes help to break down starches like those found in potatoes, corn, rice, wheat, and other vegetables.
- Xylanase - Xylanase breaks down hemicellulose, one of the major components of plant cell walls.
- Protease Complex - Proteases are proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins in the body. They can support digestive health and circulatory health.
- Phytase - Phytase is an essential enzyme in the digestive process as it unlocks phosphorus and other minerals that are bound up in certain plant based foods. Phytase is a key enzyme for bone health, and is used to increase the nutritional value of grains, legumes, seeds, and corn.
- Pectinase - Pectinase breaks down the pectin found in fruits like apples and bananas. This enzyme also plays a key role in total physical well-being and anti-aging.
- Lipase Complex - Lipase is the enzyme responsible for breaking down fats during the digestive process. Without sufficient lipase in your diet, you will suffer from digestive issues like heartburn and indigestion.
- Lactase - Lactase breaks down lactose, more commonly referred to as milk sugar. Lactase can be especially helpful for those who have lactose intolerance. This enzyme has also been shown to reduce gas and bloating..
- Alpha-Galactosidase - Alpha-galactosidase helps break down and digest heavy carbohydrate foods like beans, broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower. It can support digestion.
- Invertase - Invertase breaks down sucrose (table sugar) into its two component parts: glucose and fructose. This enzyme provides many health benefits. It naturally supports your immune system and respiratory system.
When I say EpiGreens is the most advanced greens drink on the market today, I’m not kidding. And I hope you’re able to see that as well. After all, we’ve spent countless hours formulating and perfecting our proprietary blend.
But guess what? There are THREE MORE ingredients in EpiGreens that I still need to tell you about…
We’ve also added a powerful probiotic to encourage the growth of good gut flora…
- Bacillus subtilis - supports the digestive system.
And last but not least, we’ve included an infusion of
- fulvic and
- humic acid.
Fulvic acid helps your body to absorb vitamins and nutrients faster. Even better, fulvic acid helps your body to more fully absorb the vitamins and nutrients you consume.
In fact, fulvic acid is able to transport over 60 times its own weight in vitamins and minerals into cells. This makes it easier for cells to “digest” and use nutrients, which means you’ll feel the positive health effects faster.
Fulvic acid also helps to cleanse the body… reduces free radical damage… and boosts energy levels.
The best part is that you’re getting fulvic and humic acid in every single serving of EpiGreens -- which is just one more way you’re supporting your health and your immune system.
- How is EpiGreens taken?
EpiGreens comes in a powder form. Simply mix one scoop with 8-12 ounces of water and enjoy. You can also add it to your favorite smoothie, a glass of juice, or bone broth.
- How much should I take daily?
Suggested use for adults is 1 scoop of powder a day. One bottle can last for 30 days.
Advanced use for adults is 2-3 scoops a day. If you follow this advanced dosing, then one bottle will last for 10-15 days; two containers will last up to one month.
- Can I store EpiGreens at room temperature?
Yes. EpiGreens does not require refrigeration. It is shelf-stable and will remain just as effective at room temperature as it will if refrigerated.
- What health benefits will I experience while taking EpiGreens?
EpiGreens will fill your “nutritional gaps,” so once you start taking it you could experience better overall health, more energy throughout the day.. What you personally experience will depend on your current level of health and how your body responds to the enhanced nutrition of EpiGreens.
Notice: Early 2016 we decided to leave Trust Pilot and join Reviews.co.uk - however you can see all of our previous trust pilot reviews by clicking here or the image below:
Shipping is FREE in the UK for orders over £100. We ship all goods Monday - Friday. We don't ship any goods Saturday or Sunday. All orders placed before 3pm will be included in that days shipments.