Vimergy Herbs - Lemon Balm 4:1
Lemon Balm, also known as Melissa, is a fantastic herb for helping to heal sensitive nerves, thus making it very effective for chronic digestive discomfort, anxiety, and nausea . It is also high in phytochemicals and alkaloids that provide a soothing effect on the body . Lemon Balm is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-parasitical , it strengthens the immune system , provides vitamins and minerals to the body, and even helps to detoxify the liver, spleen, and kidneys . You just can’t go wrong with lemon balm! Even if you are already in good health, adding it to your daily life can offer you every day support with your health and wellbeing.
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper a day.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Lemon balm might lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Not enough is known about the use of lemon balm during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Alcohol-Free Lemon Balm:
- Helps to soothe and heal nerves 
- Contains anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-parasitical properties 
- Has been shown to reduce anxiety and nervousness 
- Aids in getting good quality sleep 
- Supports the immune system 
- Can ease digestive discomfort 
- 4:1 Extract of Lemon Balm
- Vimergy Lemon Balm contains no additives, fillers, citric acid or alcohol
- Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
Notice: Early 2016 we decided to leave Trust Pilot and join Reviews.co.uk - however you can see all of our previous trust pilot reviews by clicking here or the image below:
Shipping is FREE in the UK for orders over £100. We ship all goods Monday - Friday. We don't ship any goods Saturday or Sunday. All orders placed before 3pm will be included in that days shipments.